Wednesday, July 12, 2006

in NEED of your prayer

Hi Ladies,

I am writing with a heavy heart. Our beautiful baby Evie is not gaining weight as fast as they'd like so, we've been going back and forth to the hospital alot lately. I am SO thankful that my in-laws are here so that I do not have to take Ada with me. It is tiring though but, I understand since she too could have Cystic Fibrosis that they want to be cautious and proactive. The thing is it isn't really urgent it's just b/c of the CF factor that they are having us do all this. The results of the newborn screen should be back this week. I write begging you for prayer as I am struggling to not be anxious and to trust God and His timing, and I am stumbling on my own. Please pray for grace for our family in this time. Also pray that whatever the results that our faith in God and His goodness not waiver. We have such an opportunity in this timie to witness to my unbeliving family and all the doctors and nurses pray that we adorn the Gospel in all we do, "so that in every way we will make the teaching of Christ our Saviour attractive." Titus 2:10

2 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

Dearest Julia... I will indeed pray for you. What a difficult time it is with a newborn even when there are not difficulties or complications. I will pray that God will give you His amazing strength and comfort during this time - and a supernatural ability to trust Him that He will prove Himself again faithful and eternally good to you, Markes, Ada, and baby Evie. Thank you for sharing. Love and hugs, Mary-Margaret for the Larsons

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song.
This cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the Love of Christ I stand.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Julia~
Our love goes to your family, and we are remembering you constantly in prayer. Your many brothers and sisters at GFC are lifting you up as well.
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass though the waters, I will be with you, and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your Savior." Is 43:1-3

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home