Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MM is finally posting!

Hurrah! Here I go. My first blog posting. Whew, this seems like a momentus occasion. Just think... I will be able to tell Joshua and Peter that I remember when there *weren't* blogs. :) :)

For those that don't know me, I'm Mary-Margaret. My claims to fame are my three boys - Eric (my husband) Joshua (my 2 yr old) and Peter (my 5 mo old). The first one is incredibly handsome, the second is incredibly cute, and the third is incredibly chubby. :)

For a quick bio: I was born in Oklahoma, moved to New Zealand when I was 1 year (where my dad is from), and moved back to the States to my mom's hometown in Ohio when I was 6. When my parents told me we were moving to VT when I was 11, I was mad. But how glad I am that God moved us there - for it is in Vermont that I found the love of my life (Eric), and the Lover of my soul (Jesus Christ).

I have an associates degree in Biblical Studies from a Bible college in Canada. Eric and I have been married since Oct of 2002. Joshua was born in Nov of 2003. I came to saving faith in Jesus Christ in Sept of 2004. Peter was born in Aug of 2005. Wow, what an awesome 4 years it has been! God has been so good to me.

I met Linda through church, but really became her friend when we were pregnant with our 2 year old boys and lived across the parking lot from each other. That was an awesome year of love, laughter, babies, closet organization, ingredient borrowing, recipe sharing, and late night chats. I love our house but sometimes I long for those days when Linda or Les were just next door. It can be so lonely to own your own home!

Now Kris has become my new "neighbor" and we are both psyched to be part of a new church plant. She is such a blessing to me and the boys. She was a lifesaver while I was pregnant and right after Peter was born - she even vacuumed under my bed while Joshua pee-ed on her leg! She has changed more poopy diapers with a "disgusting!" comment but a smile on her face than anyone I know. I will make her post on Thurs when she is here if she hasn't by then.

Julia I know through the brief time we were at CMC together after I finished college... and Stephanie I don't know at all, but am excited to get to know!

I am putting a book order in this week, so I know I'm behind on reading it but I'm anxious to hear comments from those of you who have started already. In case you hadn't guessed, I'm chatty. Linda, you've got company! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

MM.. HIP HIP Horray!
I totally agree.. that year in the condos.. was one of the best! I miss you a ton! But I think its pretty cool cuz very few have this connection so when we get together even now.. we don't skip a beat.
Love ya.. L

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home