Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hey Girls

Hi. I'm the mysterious Stephanie, joined to you all by Juila. Julia and I knew each other for about two (?) years while she was in Indiana. We went through our first pregnancies together, so although we don't get to talk or see each other nearly enough, I would consider Julia a good friend. Currently I live with my husband of three years, Jason, and our daughter Eowyn, who is 18 months, and my in-laws. Jason works full time and takes seminary classes while I am a full-time Mom. We are hoping to find our first home soon (big prayer request!).
I read a lot, and I love getting suggestions for good books, so I am very interested in getting together with like-minded women to talk about our reading. However, due to a tight budget I don't think I'm going to be able to purchase C.J. Mahaney's book for this round. But don't give up on me. I hope I can join in with the next book! I would love to get to know all of you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Stephanie. Welcome! It is so neat to have the family of God spread everywhere and He joins perfect strangers together because of His Son.

Which seminary is your husband attending? My husband is enrolled part-time, this will be his first semester.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph,

I KNOW you read faster than me. So, I'll try and read fast and mail you your Welch book back along with this one. -Julia

11:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Julia---thanks, you are too sweet. Don't feel rushed to get it to me, though.
Linda--Jason is going through the distance program of Reformed Theological Seminary. So most of his classes are via tapes or the internet, which is good for family time, bad in regards to no interaction with other students, but right now it is working out well for us. Where is your husband attending?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

He just started his first class this semester at SBTS (Southern Baptist Theological Seminary).

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home