Friday, January 13, 2006

intro, etc

Hi, my name is Julia Wilson. I've known Linda since 2000 and our husbands (Steve & Markes)have known each other since 1981 (kindergarten). Upon moving to VT in 2000 I was "searching" but, very oblivious to that fact. With slightly wrong motivations I agreed to attend a Bible study that my attractive husband was co-leading at the time with Steve. And the Lord just took it from there and drew me in over the next few months. I grew up Catholic and had never heard the Gospel before and it hit me HARD. All the questions/issues I had related to Catholicism were answered and everything finally began to make sense.
In 2002 we moved to Indiana for Markes to get his MBA, which is where I met Stephanie at our "country" church out there. Upon graduation and the birth of our first (Ada- 1 more on the way now, due in early July) Markes was offered a job near a church we knew of b/c our church in VT (Christ Memorial Church) planted here in NH called Christ Redeemer Church in 2000. I know some of you know parts and I feel redundant at times however, I am just trying to connect the dots. Anyway, I've gone on long enough for now. FYI I just ordered the book yesterday and hope to get it relatively soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

Congrats on expecting #2 - that is so exciting! I'm happy to stay a bit more connected through this....

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home